Mountbatten Way, Raunds, Northamptonshire, NN9 6PA
Tel: 01933 622400
A warm welcome to St Peter’s C E Academy; an incredible place to be!
Our dedicated staff strive to ensure excellence as we unlock each child’s potential in a safe, fun and nurturing environment. At the heart of all we do are the Christian Values that build a firm foundation for learning, ensuring our high standards and expectations permeate throughout our school.
Our learners are able to engage in our exciting, vibrant curriculum as we challenge their understanding and develop a lifelong love of learning in partnership with parents, families and the community. We are proud of our school family, where academic achievement and individual skills are valued and respected. Above all, our pupils are happy, which allows them to enjoy the adventures of childhood.
Mrs Sarah Folkard
See below for the latest school news, tweets and posts direct from the school
Contact the School
Latest School Website Posts
- Beat the Street Summer Holiday NewsletterSome great things going on over the holidays. Note: There is a file embedded within this post, please visit this post to download the file. ... read more
- Stanwick Lakes Children’s Holiday ClubStanwick Lakes – where the adventure lasts all day! See the attached flyer for the Otters Holiday Club:Note: There is a file embedded within this post, please visit this post to download the file. ... read more
- Beat the StreetLocal news and events happening throughout July in your area. Note: There is a file embedded within this post, please visit this post to download the file. ... read more
- Raunds Summer Picnic flyerLive music, free strawberries & cream at the Raunds Summer Picnic, Saturday 6th July 2019 from 3 – 6pm. Note: There is a file embedded within this post, please visit this post to download the file. ... read more
- St Peter’s Church, Raunds Newsletter No 23July / August 2019 Newsletter from St Peter’s Church, Raunds. Note: There is a file embedded within this post, please visit this post to download the file. ... read more
- Summer Camp & Club flyers for the holiday period July/August 2019Note: There is a file embedded within this post, please visit this post to download the file. ... read more
- The Holy Land Holiday for Pupils and ParentsTake a look at this wonderful opportunity for the children and young people in our Church of England schools. There is a school study tour to Israel for children and parents/carers, travelling to the Holy Land. A profoundly life enhancing experience. Note: There is a file embedded ... read more
- Two-time county champions for St Peters!The amazing sporting journey continued as the children of St Peter’s recently represented the school in the ‘New Age Kurling’ county finals. The top ten from across the county competed in a very strong final with some outstanding talent on show. The team were amazing throughout the competition and after ... read more
- St Peter’s ‘Good’ OfstedOur Ofsted inspection earlier this year saw a judgement of “good” which was recognition for the education provided at St Peter’s. The children are a credit to our local community and throughout the inspection they communicated with the lead inspector to tell him about the wonderful experiences that occur on ... read more
- Whole Child Project Review – Song writingFriday 29th March saw the culmination of the song writing component of this year’s Whole Child project which took place during Term 3 and 4. During Term 1 and 2 children from all the Trust schools worked with Leigh Wolmarans on developing a range of Drama skills and this culminated ... read more
- Year 4 Frontier Centre ResidentialQuick reminder : if you would like your child to go on the Year 4 Residential Trip to the Frontier Centre, please log onto your WisePay account and book this in the Trips and Visits area. Thank you Miss Meminger ... read more
- ‘DITTO’ Online Safety NewsletterTo promote online safety in school and at home, St Peter’s has signed up for the online safety newsletter from DITTO, which offers up to date, relevant and fascinating research and advice for parents about online safety. This month’s edition discusses the following: Viral challenges Parental Advice ... read more