Mountbatten Way, Raunds, Northamptonshire, NN9 6PA
Tel: 01933 623 921
We are an ambitious school community with a strong inclusive ethos and set of values that enable us to deliver our mission statement of ‘Success for All’.
Schools are places where a sense of awe and wonder should be developed and I am proud to be leading Manor School, where exceptional staff provide excellent learning experiences.
Students leave our school as knowledgeable, respectful and compassionate individuals with a sense of self-worth and instilled with experiences that will ensure that they can contribute positively to an ever-changing world.
See below for the latest school news, tweets and posts direct from the school
Contact the School
Latest School Website Posts
- Year 6 into 7 Open EveningWe would like to invite Year 6 pupils, parents and carers to our Year 6 into 7 Open Evening on Thursday 3 October. The evening will give you the opportunity to listen to a talk from the Principal and have a guided tour of the school. You ... read more
- Records broken at Manor SchoolThe number of students achieving five strong passes in their GCSEs, including English and maths, has significantly increased for the third year in a row. The number of Manor School students achieving the very top grades in English and maths has also ... read more
- Sixth Form successManor School is exceptionally proud of our Sixth Form students who are making strong progress. The percentage of students achieving three good A Levels is continuing to improve. Students performed well in BTEC subjects, particularly BTEC Music where the majority of students ... read more
- July round-up from the PrincipalReflecting with Pride I have been hugely proud of all that we have achieved this academic year at Manor School. As a school we have achieved a lot. The opportunities and experience available to students grow year on year. Our students continue to make us proud ... read more
- Curriculum Day talks, workshops and projectsStudents were out of lessons on Thursday 4 July for the third and final Curriculum Day of this academic year. The day saw each year group participate in a variety of talks, workshops and projects related to a specific branch of Manor’s WORK.WORLD.WELLNESS. curriculum programme. ... read more
- June round-up from the PrincipalKey Stage 3 Achievement Awards We had an amazing evening earlier this month celebrating the achievements of our KS3 students. Getting KS3 right is hugely important to us at Manor School as we fully understand that it is this stage that provides the building blocks for future ... read more
- Manor School awarded School Games BronzeWe are delighted to announce that Manor School has achieved the School Games Bronze Mark Award for the 2018/19 academic year. The School Games Mark is a Government led award scheme launched in 2012, facilitated by the Youth Sport Trust to reward schools for their commitment to ... read more
- Summer holiday campsManor Sports and Leisure Ltd are running a series of holiday camps over the duration of the summer holiday, offering children aged 4-14 years a range of activities to keep them happy, healthy and active during the school break. Activities vary day by day, with activities including: ... read more
- May round-up from the PrincipalMay is an unusual time of year in schools as we get well into the exam season at both Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5, which feels like we are coming to the end of one era. However, at the same time we are thinking ahead ... read more
- Summer hockey programmeManor Sports and Leisure (in partnership with Northamptonshire County Hockey) are hosting a hockey development camp this summer for boys and girls Under 13’s to Under 17’s. Attendees will receive excellent coaching from qualified coaches to develop their match ... read more
- New multi-sports facility openedManor School opened its new new multi-sports outdoor facility on Wednesday 8 May. Part-funded by East Northamptonshire Council, the facility was designed and constructed by specialists Notts Sport, with the perimeter fencing installed by B&L Fencing Services. The facility can be split into three tennis courts, two ... read more
- Business Breakfast on 9 May 2019Our commitment to developing Work. World. and Wellness. is at the heart of our curriculum. Throughout a student’s time at Manor School, our Work. curriculum aims to develop their understanding and awareness of their future careers and the links between education, work and the role of lifelong ... read more
- New multi-sports facility opened