While the vast majority of people don’t carry knives or get involved in knife crime, Northants Police are committed to working with partner agencies and members of the public to prevent and tackle those that do. They want to help make your community as safe as possible – and for you to feel as safe as possible.
Have you got a knife or knives you want to get rid of? Did you know you can surrender them to the police?
Northants Police will be holding a Knife Amnesty Surgery at the following locations
- Raunds Market Square – Thursday 1st April 20.30 to 21.30 hours
- Raunds Co-Op – Tuesday 30th March 17.00 to 18.30 hours
- Stanwick High Street/Church Street Junction – Wednesday 31st March 14.30 to 16.00 hours
- Thrapston Co-Op – Tuesday 30th March 14.30 to 16.00 hours
- Oundle Co-op – Wednesday 31st March 17.30 to 19.00 hours
- Brigstock High Street Outside Co-op – Wednesday 31st March 20.30 to 21.30 hours
- Oundle Market Square – Thursday 1st April 14.00 to 15.30 hours
- Thrapston Swimming Pool – Thursday 1st April 17.30 to 19.00 hours