Raunds Town Council have published the agenda for the upcoming meeting of the Events Committee which will be held in the Council Chamber on Tues 29 Jan 7:30pm. Public are welcome to attend.
Items that will be discussed in this meeting include:
- Considering involvement in another Fireworks display with Raunds Cricket Team for 2019
- To consider the acts that will perform at the 2019 Raunds Summer Picnic
- To consider infrastructure and parking restrictions for the 2019 Mayors Show as well as stalls and other attractions
- To review what worked well and what could be done better from the Christmas Lights and Events from 2018
- To consider the Christmas Lights turn on for 2019 in respect to Infrastructure, childrens drawing competition, event format, grotto and parade arrangements, attractions and lighting
The full agenda can be found on the Town Council website
At this time (Fri 25th Jan 13:30) no supplementary documents for review by the public have been released.