Principal L10 -14 Required for September 2018
This is an excellent opportunity for an outstanding and inspirational leader who may be an aspiring Principal or an existing Principal wanting a new challenge.
St Peter’s CE Academy, part of the Manor Learning Trust, is a successful and oversubscribed junior school; committed to further improving standards and opportunities for our pupils. We are looking for someone who will:
- Support and further develop the Christian ethos of the school and be passionate about giving all children the best possible chances in life.
- Lead on the development of an engaging and innovative curriculum and inspire, motivate and empower staff to deliver excellence in teaching and learning
- Have high expectations of pupils to further raise attainment and achievement.
- Be an excellent leader, manager and communicator; able to develop and maintain positive relationships with pupils, staff and parents.
- Willing to participate fully in the wider life of the school.
- Highly motivated children and a dedicated, highly skilled staff team
- A thriving academy with strong support from parents, the local community, governing body and diocese
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
- An opportunity to be part of an expanding Trust and involvement in cross academy leadership and school improvement initiatives
Visits to the school are encouraged. If you would like to arrange a visit, please contact Louise Croxford by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01933 622400. For further details and a teaching application form please visit our website: www.stpetersschoolraunds.co.uk . For general recruitment enquiries, please contact Sarah Charles, HR Director, email: email@example.com .
Closing Date: 16 April 2018
Interviews: 23 and 24 April 2018
The Manor Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.