We have been provided with a copy of the full video recorded by the council of the Warth Park Planning Meeting which was held on 29th March 2017
(You may want to skip the video 9 minutes in to get the actual start of the meeting)
Interesting video points:
- 29:20 – Cllr Sylvia Hughes speaks against the proposal on behalf Raunds Town Council (cut off after 3 minutes)
- 33:00 – Stanwick Parish Cllr Dave Munday speaks against proposal
- 35:25 – Anne Dagen speaks against proposal (cut off after 3 minutes)
- 38:55 – June Longhurst speaks against
- 41:52 – Geoff Dyne speaks against
- 45:08 – Howdens speak for the proposal (cut off after 3 minutes)
- 48:30 – Steve Harley speaks for the proposal
- 51:30 – Roxhill speak for the proposal
- 1:06:30 – Officer unable to answer questions regarding peak level noise where all reports have only mentioned ‘average’ due to annual leave of senior environment officer
- 1:38:00 – Cllr Terrence asks officer if he can confirm if the original development added quality to the area and response by officer to confirm that the original building did not take away anything
- 1:41:50 – Officer confirms that white banding is being proposed at top of new buildings. Underpath width shall be 10.5 metres in width allowing 2 HGV vehicles to pass side by side. With an additional 5 metres to the sides for pedestrian access. No response to concerns regarding wind funnelling of the buildings.
- 2:00:00 – Voting
The below documents have also been made available, which include the full minutes recorded of the meeting.
[Minutes] – The minutes provided by the council were the agreed minutes in this meeting of the previous meeting. We should have the minutes of this on Mon 10th April
We will try to go through the video in full shortly and possibly add shorter break out videos or expanding on the timeline above. If anyone would like to highlight any particular points in the video please comment to help save some time in reviewing.